Google
 

Monday, November 17, 2008

Another castle building site

Here's a site that looks pretty new and clams that it's purpose is to take you through the steps of building a castle from planning to moving in. Not much there yet, but we'll have to see what happens. The owner is positioning himself in a pretty narrow market (I speak from experience!); but who knows, in this small community any additional information and support has to be a good thing, right?

Here it is: Home Castle Building

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, mot really anything informative, and they ripped off one of castlemagic's pictures... At least I didn't see them give credit anywhere. I hate to accuse, they may have permission...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that too... the site looks to be in the "under construction start-up phase", and hopefully the pic is temporary until the author comes up with something better. I can't point fingers though, there are some pics on this site that have come from others, though I have requested that if anyone knows where the originals are from to please let me know so I can give credit...

    ReplyDelete