Google
 

Thursday, September 10, 2009

...and another! (On a roll today!)

This one shifts more in style towards what would be a gatehouse to a properly massive castle. I'm finding I appreciate the "cottage-y" look more and more, it just looks friendlier than a massive stone edifice. This model is pretty basic, and will need a lot of work to bring out the features - I'll be doing updates to it which will automatically update the model in this post. This model I'm liking quite a bit, it ought to be right around 2,000 sf. in total. As always, comments and suggestions welcome.



Incidentally, if you like the gatehouse style too, I found this Flickr group featuring scads of pictures containing really neat old buildings. Should be good for some inspiriation.

Model updated 9/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment