Google
 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Castle sites on the web.

More websurfing on search engines other than Google has netted a few new sites that I'll post shortly. It's amazing these sites even truned up, some are only a page or two long and almost no other links to drive traffic to them . They're "wish" sites; they're a lot like this site, they wish they could build a castle but lack the (insert necessity here: time, money, knowledge, etc...), and are usually asking for donations.

I fully appreciate their frustrations and desires. If I had the spare time, I'd pester one of the folks who really build castles and see if they needed an employee for a while so I could learn about stone working and the building of the structure. It'd be hard work, great excercise, and good fun. So many folks out there wish and let it just hang out on the web, I hope not to fall into that trap. The more I find, the more determined I am to build something evenually.

No comments:

Post a Comment