Google
 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A little off topic...

I signed up for Google Analytics just to see where visitors to this site are from (if any). I was halfway surprised to see that there was actually traffic above and beyond the very few people that I'd mentioned the site to (other castlebuilding websites). It's fun to know that people are actually looking, though their thoughts about what they've seen are unknown due to the lack of comments posted.

As one would expect, the majority of the visitors are from North America as well as a few from South America. There are quite a few visitors from Europe, though I'm sure they get a chuckle out of us Yanks building "castles" for homes. A visit to a castle-related BBS at one point showed me that some folks definitions of a "castle" are fairly rigid.

Well, it's nice to see that this site isn't completely laid out in the wastelands of the blogosphere, though I'm sure it qualifies as the odd shop at the edge of town that few have reason to visit. Hope everyone enjoys their visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment