Google
 

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Medieval World

I got this information from a viewer (Thanks Gary!) who brought it to my attention. It looks to be a rather lage scale project that hopes to be built in Colorado as part of, or as the main element of a Renaissance Festival. It's a huge project, containing a castle keep and a small Medieval village surrounding it. It seems to be along the same lines as the "Realms of Legend", except with a serious dash of sensibility thrown in. This one looks to have a serious shot at actually being built. While it isn't necessarily an "owner built castle", I'm sure plenty of folks here will find it interesting. Besst of luck to them, and if I can get any additional information from the builders/project dreamers, I'll post it here.

Visit Medieval World.

No comments:

Post a Comment