Google
 

Thursday, August 27, 2009

One step closer

Well, I wasn't kidding in my previous post whingeing about my forced transfer to a new city for work and my new commute, plus the severely reduced time at home. It shows here in the blog too; I haven't really dug into the web looking for new castles, the ones I've found have been pretty much by chance, and I haven't been working on designs for the home, either. But, some things are progressing. We are just a short time away from sealing the deal on a modest parcel of land. If all goes well, we might be able to build on it in a couple of years; we've got to finish up this place first and wait for the market to look up a little before we sell so the equity can go into a construction loan. Fingers crossed, hope this goes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment