Google
 

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Unknown Adirondack owner built castle for sale?


A reader stopped by and commented that she'd found this castle online for sale. It looks like a great deal of the external structure has already been done, though the fate of the castle could go either way at this stage, ruin or Camelot. Looks like a lot of those castles in various stages of disrepair scattered around Western European countries. Maybe someone will rescue it? I'll contact the agent when I have some time and see if there's any additional information on the project.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving the comment, Janet!

UPDATE: I wrote to the real estate agency via the website and have not received a response. Sorry folks. If I do get a response, I'll be sure to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment