Google
 

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Adirondack Castle Resurrected? (Leary Castle)

Back in February I posted a castle in the Adirondacks that a reader had found for sale.  Just recently another reader stopped by and commented that she'd found a blog featuring the very same castle!  It looks to have been purchased after the original owner-builder's death by the family that is working on it now.  Pretty cool! 

Looks like the castle is called the "Leary Castle".  I'll send them a hello message and see if they want to share any info about their project.

Thanks, Fionnait!

(Image from the Leary Castle Blog.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Thanks for the comment on our blog, I just saw it. We will continue to blog about all the renovations on Leary Castle, so please feel free to follow us @ www.learycastle.blogspot.com. I will share your blog with my husband, he is an Architect and the mastermind behind our project & I am sure he'll find alot of your information helpful.Feel free to email us in regards to an interview, email on the blog. S.Ramsgard

    ReplyDelete