Google
 

Friday, August 10, 2007

Castle for sale: Drachenburg



Drachenburg Castle

Happened across this while looking for castles that were for sale. Among the ones overseas, there are a few in the states that are available. At first glance I didn't notice that it was a converted home, but after viewing the photos the corner in the picture looks to be done very well, but the farther side needs to be brought up to match the rest. I can't tell if it's incomplete or the way the owner wants it. The interior looks really nice, they've done some good work on the windows, the vaulted ceilings with Gothic-style arches and the rest of the interior. You can have the castle and 43 acres 45 minutes from Nashville for $200K.

3 comments:

  1. I would buy this house in a heart beat if i actually had money:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Goodman 801-529-0821July 17, 2009 at 1:25 AM

    hey, i love this place. is it still for sale????? I would love to buy it. please get back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda,

    I'm not the realtor for this property, I just posted the listing here because it was pertinent to the site. You'd need to do an internet search for it yourself and see if it's still available, but I sincerely doubt it is due to the fact that this post was made almost 2 years ago.

    Good luck finding a castle!

    ReplyDelete